Overview – 250 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Nepal Ayurveda Home offers 250-Hour Yoga Teacher Training at Nepal Ayurveda Home in Kathmandu. It is a scientifically designed yoga course with the help of yoga experts of Nepal. It is a residential yoga training course for all the people of the world. It is situated in Thamel, Kathmandu in a serene and beautiful environment where learning becomes fruitful. Since Nepal is the motherland of yoga and meditation, you can feel extraordinary yogic vibration in the practice of yoga here. Nepal is the place where many ancient yogis and sages got spiritual accomplishment and liberation. It is commonplace for all the people of the earth for different yogic and spiritual activities. The spiritual vibes of Nepal are very helpful for a deeper level of meditation. It is natural to experience spiritual vibration easily in Nepal. Thus, it has great importance to practice yoga in Nepal.
Reasons To Choose Nepal Ayurveda Home For Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Highly comfortable facilities for residence and yoga studio in a peaceful area where you can enjoy divine yoga and meditation practice.
- Natural and healthy food with ayurvedic drinks is available here which is suitable for the practice of yoga and meditation.
- Along with Yoga and Meditation, Nepal Ayurveda Home gives proper care and guidance throughout your stay in Nepal regarding the tour, visit, health, and other facilities that you need.
- You will get the environment of Nepal Ayurveda Home like that of your own family. You will find intimacy with all the members, teachers and other staffs of Nepal Ayurveda Home. They will support and guide you in various aspects that you may require.
- It is easier for you to visit different places of Katmandu staying in Nepal Ayurveda Home since it is situated in the centre of the valley. You can also practice yoga and meditation in different religious places and temples of Kathmandu valley.
- If the yoga students are interested in hiking, Nepal Ayurveda Home spares one day for a hike as well.
Yoga Teachers(Yogis) in Nepal Ayurveda Home
The teachers in Nepal Ayurveda Home are with a master degree in yoga, international yoga alliance certified and are highly experienced. Since they have dedicated their life in yoga they have very deep knowledge in yoga. They are expert in their field and enough to provide you with better knowledge and training of yoga and meditation. They are eligible to solve all of your queries and curiosities regarding yoga practice and meditation. Your 250-Hour Yoga Teacher Training becomes effective with these connoisseurs of yoga.
About the Course
The 250-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is scientifically designed and matched with international yoga curriculum. You will learn and practice all the required things in this yoga course in Kathmandu. You will be internationally certified after the course and become able to teach yoga throughout the world. So, if you have thought to be an international yoga teacher, 250-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is the best idea. People of more than 100 countries come here and learn yoga. Besides, professional point of view, you can also participate in this course for inner change, spiritual development, and better health.
Course of Study
- History of yoga
- Principle, aim and objectives of yoga
- Elements and branches of yoga
- Over 200 yoga asana
- Different styles of yoga practice like Entire core Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Power Yoga, Yin Yoga, etc.
- Yoga Detox
- General Ayurveda
- Yoga Anatomy
- Seven bodies
- Seven Chakras
After the completion of the course, you will find your body lighter, more flexible and stronger. You will see the increasing delight inside without any reason. After the course, you will get your body healthier and smarter. Your mind becomes more aware and active. You will feel the inner change and spiritual development. Your stress level, anxiety, anger, etc. decreases. You will get more control over your mind. The devotional and continuous practice helps you for both internal and external progress.