300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
Nepal Ayurveda Home is one of the best yoga spots in Nepal to learn Advance level yoga and meditation course. It is located in Thamel, in the center of Kathmandu Valley. It has been offering various courses on yoga and Ayurveda like yoga and meditation retreat, Ayurveda retreat, Ayurveda classes, yoga teacher training course, yoga and Ayurveda detox etc for the people of all the countries.
The 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal is one of the authentically certified yoga courses to become an international yoga teacher. Also This YTTC is good to be close to our true peaceful nature. Either you want to be a yoga teacher or simply want to develop the self-awareness but not want to teach both can attend this interesting and intense course of yoga teacher training course at Nepal Ayurveda Home.
Nepal Ayurveda Home provides excellent facilities for residence and food in a peaceful area of Thamel, Kathmandu. The classes run effectively in a serene environment with the expert of yoga. This is a scientifically designed course to provide comprehensive knowledge of yoga, Meditation and relaxation.
The course style is matched with an international curriculum to meet worldwide recognition including all dimensions of Yoga: Yoga Posture, Meditation, Breathing, Philosophy, Chanting, Relaxation, Detox, Bandha, Mudra, Chakra and Kundilini, Lifestyle and basic concept of Ayurveda.
This 300-hour yoga teacher training course is perfect for all level and all tradition those who’ve done some yoga course or regular practitioner or beginner. This 300 hours’ yoga teacher training is also best fit for those who already have 200 hours course and are looking forward to go deeper into the realization and practice of yoga.
Also, who are seeking for their life transformative journey this course is very good for them. You’ll be learning from skilled and professional qualified teachers who are committed to give you the best tools for your future teachings and success. We are offering you a beautiful transformative course that takes you to the next level of your spiritual height and realization. You will learn yoga in its holistic form with the complete knowledge and understanding of human consciousness and way of self-discovery.
This course helps all types of people without any bar of age, gender, caste, religion, belief system, etc. It is open for all. Whether you want to learn yoga for your personal development or you want to become a professional yoga teacher, 300-hours yoga teachers training course helps you.
Why Yoga teacher training with us?
It is a great opportunity to learn yoga teachers training course in Nepal Ayurveda Home. Nepal is a holy land for yoga where many yoga practitioners have got a great achievement. Nepal Ayurveda Home follow the same linage of yoga from the same authentic masters who liberated in this Himalayan range of Nepal. The yoga and meditation course in Kathmandu possess higher importance from internal to external progress of a human because healing energy of Shiva in ancient time and Pashupathi Nath (biggest and oldest Shiva Temple) locates in Kathmandu.
To practice yoga here in Kathmandu has much more effective than other city due to recharging energy of yogis in ancient time. Kathmandu city itself is city of Temple and Monastery and Nepal Ayurveda Home is one of the great school for yoga and Ayurveda due to its teachers and way of teaching. Our course guides you in every step of life to live happily and harmonious way.
- This course is important for you to live a balanced and stress-free life.
- To increase physical strength, flexibility, mental aptitude and get success in daily activities
- To live a peaceful and harmonious life in all the situations: favorable and unfavorable situation.
- To become a professional yoga teacher and get eligibility to teach yoga throughout the world.
- To understand the human science and spirituality
- To live a contented and satisfied life.
- To be safe from various diseases developing immunity power.
Good learning environment
Nepal Ayurveda Home provides comfortable accommodation to make your stay comfortable during the course. It has 24 hours Wi-Fi services, temperature controller, and other related facilities. Various scenic views can be seen from the top of the building.
It offers healthy and yoga food and drinks. You will enjoy here yummy and natural food. Normally, Nepal Ayurveda Home provides vegan and vegetarian food. It also offers national food, Nepali food, cultural food etc. If you have any other requirements regarding food, better communicate to the office so that it can be managed in time.
Nepal Ayurveda Home has a strong foundation for teaching yoga at the international level. So it possesses a very favorable and peaceful location for study and practice even its center of city.
Yoga teachers of Nepal Ayurveda Home are very experienced and have devoted their lives to yoga. They are highly educated, have completed a master degree in yoga. They also have done an international yoga alliance course. The yoga teachers have been teaching yoga for many years from which they have got many experiences.
It is a great chance to learn and study yoga with such expert yoga teachers. You will be individually guided to improve your study and yoga practice. All of your questions and curiosities regarding yoga will be solved.
How You Feel After Completing Yoga Teacher Training Course?
After the completion of the course, you will realize a great change within you. Your body becomes naturally fitter, finer and healthier with the practice of yoga and meditation in Nepal Ayurveda Home. Your mind gets filled with pleasure, peace, and happiness.
You can concretely observe that your mind is more focused, more attentive and more conscious. You will find you are happy in every situation. You will find that you have gained maximum strength to do daily activities, without any tiredness. You will feel your body lighter, more flexible and stronger.
The regular practice of pranayama and meditation will promote your understanding power and spiritual level. You will clearly feel some great changes in your physical body, mentality, and emotions. You will discover the hidden treasure within you.
You will start understanding the meaning of life in this spiritual environment. A faculty of mind develops to understand metaphysical worlds as well. The “300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal” is one of the most fruitful seeds that you sow and get sweet fruit throughout your life.
Syllabus & curriculum
Nepal Ayurveda Home teach you all the aspect of yoga in its details by skilled certified yoga teachers. The main course that will you learn during the certified yoga teacher training course are as follows:
- Yoga Posture
- Pranayama (expansion of energy)
- Yoga Detox
- Yoga Therapy
- Yoga Anatomy
- Bandha and mudra
- Teaching practice
- Chakra cleansing and awakening
Yoga Asana (posture)
You will learn about 200 different posture.
Forward bending posture
Backward bending posture
Traditional Sun and moon salutation
Astanga vinyasa Surya namaskar A and B
Core strengthening posture
Hip opening posture
Energy flow posture
Lotus group of posture
Vajrasana Group of posture
Relaxation group of posture
Standing sequence of posture
Seated sequence postures
finishing sequence postures
- Why Meditation?
- Meditation and peace
- Meditation and its effect on stress management
- Difference between dharana and dhyana
- Obstacles in meditation
- Role of concentration in meditation
- Meditation on body and breath
- Chakra meditation
- Mantra meditation
- Jyoti meditation
- Sound meditation
- Dynamic meditation
- Silence meditation
- Mindfulness meditation
- So- ham meditation
- Breathing meditation
- Vipassana meditation
- Mindfulness meditation
- Walking meditation
- Buddhist meditation
Yoga is a journey toward self-awareness. On this journey of relaxation, it develops the power of self- awareness and help us gather the disparate energy of the body and the mind to focus them internally bliss. Then mental distraction intrudes with less intensity and a sense of understanding and calmness develops.
Relaxation also prepares the personality for a still mind and strong body. Through relaxation we can safely enter the quiet and inward place of the mind, heart and soul. Relaxation are well preparation of meditation.
- Relaxation (Yoga Nidra)
- Heart relaxation meditation
- inner harmony relaxation
- Charka relaxation
- Mind body connection relaxation
- Body Stillness relaxation
- Full body relaxation
Pranayama (expansion of energy through breathing)
The word pranayama is a compound of two words ’prana’ meaning ‘life force’ or ‘vital energy’ and yama meaning ”Expansion” pranayama is the yogic science of expansion and regulation of vital energy through the skillful manipulation of breath and oxygen. The following things will learn
- Five different kind of pranic body
- Way to control our mind through breath
- Right way of breathing
- Breathing for different therapy
- Natural Breathing
- Abdominal Breathing
- Thoracic Breathing
- Clavicular Breathing
- Yogic breathing
- Nadi shodhana pranayama
- Sheetali Pranayama
- Sheetkari pranayama
- Bhramari pranayama
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Bhastika Pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Moorchha Pranayama
- Surya Bheda Pranayama
- Chandra bhedana pranayama
- Tiger breathing
Yoga philosophy is one of the important part of yoga. Without knowing the right philosophy, we cannot understand its right vision and path of yoga. The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali is a key text book of philosophy in ancient and modern time. You will learn the right message of yoga that has given by Patanjali, Bhagvad gita, Veda and Upanishada, Hatha yoga pradipika and ancient scripture. You will learn following things:
- Meaning and definition of yoga
- History of yoga and Nepal
- Moral and self-discipline
- Asana- Posture and its science
- Pranayama- expansion of energy and science
- Pratyahara- Training of sense organ
- Dharana- more aware and focused mind
- Dhyana- science of meditation
- Samadhi- Ultimate blissful state
- Different style of yoga including karma yoga, bhakti yoga, raja yoga, janana yoga, kundalini yoga, tantra yoga, hatha yoga astanga yoga etc.
- Karma and non-attachment
- Different level of consciousness
- Four aim of yoga- Dharma, Artha, Kama and mokshya
- What is self-realization and liberation
- Five stage of mind mude, kshipta, vikshipta, Ekagra and Niruddha
- Different types of yoga practice in contemporary time-Hatha yoga, Kundilini Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Power Yoga, Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Sivananda Yoga, etc.
- Seven Chakras and Kundalini
- Five layers of human’s body
- Meditation and awareness
- Secrets of Health
- Way of living
Sound vibrations that can calm the mind and liberation of mind is mantra. Mantara heals our every cell of your being by vibrating energy. Mantra creates the beautiful soft melody which calms our whole brain system and minimize fluctuation of thoughts. Mantras are repetitive sounds used to penetrate the depths of the subconscious mind and remove our suppression from our subconscious and superconscious mind. Mantra controls our breath which helps to control our mind. You will learn following mantras:
- Shanti mantra
- Gayatri mantra
- Om Asato Maa Sadgamaya
- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe
- Guru mantra
- Om sahana vavatu
- Hare Krishna maha mantra
- Mantra Yogena Cittasya
- Tvameva mata ca pita Tvameva
- Vinyasa mantra
Shatkarma (Yoga detox)
Hatha Yoga shatkarma is six process of detoxification. First we have to take out the toxic from the body then our body will be disease free and mind will get balance. First four part Neti, Nauli, Dhauti and Basti are physical detox and Kapalbhati and Trataka are mental detox. Physical detox take out all the toxic from the body and mental detox take out the toxic from subconscious mind and makes stable mind.
The aim of shatkarma is to create harmony between the body and mind creating pranic flows, and to balance the ida and pingala thereby attaining physical and mental purification and spiritual balance. The 6 detox process are: Neti, Dhauti, Nauli, Basti, Kapalbhati and Trataka. We provide concept of all but we practice following detox process.
- Introduction to shatkarma
- Jalaneti (Nasal cleansing)
- Rubber neti (Nasal cleansing)
- Agnisar Kriya
- Nauli Kriya
- Kapalbhati Kriya
- Trataka etc.
Yoga can be used for preventive and curative approach. Those who do not have any problem they do yoga for prevention and those who have the problem they can cure the disease through different practice of posture, breathing, meditation and relaxation process. Yoga therapy is the best techniques of yoga to create, stimulate, and maintain an optimum state of physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health.
Yoga therapy consists of the application of yogic principles, methods, and techniques to remove the toxic from the body and mind. You can learn how to deal with common disease like heart problem, back problem, respiratory problem, sleep disorder, stress management, mensuration problem, obesity problem, eyes diseases, digestive problem etc.
Yoga Anatomy & Physiology
- Effects of pranayama in respiratory system
- Muscular and Skeletal system and yoga posture
- Anatomy of Pelvic griddle and spine
- Nadis – the energy channel
- Prana and Nervous system
- Kundalini Shakti
- Glandular system and Chakra
- Introduction of digestive system
- Introduction of Respiratory system
- Introduction Circulatory system
- Basic concept of Nervous system
- Basic concept of Endocrine system
- Some organ system of body etc.
Mudra (Yoga Gestures)
The Sanskrit word ‘mudra’ is translated as ‘gesture’ or ‘attitude’. Mudra can be described as psychic, emotional, devotional and aesthetic gestures or attitudes which makes change in our body alchemy. Different mudras are helpful to flow energy and stimulate the prana. Mudra helps to empower the energy to connect with cosmic energy.
- Introduction of Mudras
- Jnana mudra
- Chin mudra
- Yoni mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Hridaya mudra
- Khechari Mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
- Element mudra
- Mana mudra
- Kaya mudra
Bandhas (Energy locks)
Bandhas were beautiful ways to stimulate the chakra system and energy system. Bandha help to develop the power, tranquility and purifies the blockage of energy. Some yogi they take the part of mudra as part of Pranayama and some yogi they thinks its more closer to mudra. The hatha yoga pradipika the authentic book of hatha yoga deals with bandhas and mudras together. Some ancient hatha yoga book and tantric texts also make no distinction between mudra and bandha. You will learn following things;
- Introduction to bandha
- Impact of bandha in chakra system
- Jalandhara bandha (throat lock)
- Moola bandha (root lock)
- Uddiyana bandha (abdominal lock)
- Maha bandha (great lock)
Teaching Methodology and practice
Teaching method comprises the principles and methods used by teachers to enable student learning. These strategies are determined partly on subject matter to be taught and partly by the nature of the learner. It is the primary role of teachers to pass knowledge and information onto their students.
- Time management
- Qualities of a teacher
- Principles of demonstrating, observation, assisting, correcting
- Way to sequence the class
- Mental & emotional preparation for teaching
- Class preparation
- Step by step class structure planning.
- Importance of alignment
- Lesson plan according to needs etc.
Required reading (course books)
- Patanjali Yoga Sutra By Swami Satyananda Saraswati
- Course manual is provided to students during the course
- Yoga mala – Sri Pattabhhi Jois
- Asana pranayama mudra bhandas
- Light on yoga by B K S Iyengar
- Asana, pranayama, Bandha Mudra by Satyanand
Chakra awakening and purifying
Its most important part of yoga course. Many people they want to cleanse the chakra and want to developed the good energy with in. This course will helpful to awakening and healing the chakra which is part of Kundalini yoga. You will learn about the Ida, Pingala, and Susumna and chakra system which is very interesting. You will learn different bija mantra, colour and way to rotate the prana in chakra. You will feel more relaxing after balancing and cleansing the chakra.
Daily Schedule Of 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course.
Here is a sample schedule it may change according to topic, subjects, teacher, climate and situations, interest and events.
- 7:30 – 8:30 Yoga asanas (yoga posture)
- 8:30- 9:30 breakfast
- 9:30- 10:30 Text book, Philosophy, chanting and detox
- 10:30- 12:30 free time and self-practice
- 12:30-1:30 Meditation, pranayama and relaxation
- 1:30- 3:00 Lunch
- 3:00-4:00 Self-practice
- 4:00-5:00 Advance Textbook of yoga and alignment
- 5:00-5:30 Tea break
- 5:30-6:30 Sequence of posture and Vinyasa and relaxation
- 6:30-7:30 Dinner
- 7:30 Rest and sleep and study
The things to do optional
These activities are not included in the package but Nepal Ayurveda Home can arrange upon request.
- Massage course
- Massage training
- Ayurveda detox
- Ayurveda Therapies according to problem
- Trekking- in Himalaya is very famous in Nepal
- Mountain biking
- Healing courses
- Pranic Healing
- Reiki healing
- Bungee jumping
- Rock climbing
- River rafting
- Mountain flight is most famous in Nepal
- Wild life visit
- Astrological counselling
- Ayurveda Doctor consultation
- 25 nights Accommodation
- 300 hours meditation and yoga course
- 3 times daily vegetarian meals and teas
- Course material
- Free airport pick up
- Daily yoga practice
- Daily herbal tea
- Certificate of completion
- Yoga props
- Free Wi-Fi
What’s not included
Sightseeing or trekking
Ayurveda and spa
- A reservation requires a deposit of 14% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 15 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.