One Week Ayurveda Massage and Chakra Cleansing
Nepal Ayurveda home develop the new concept of one week Ayurveda massage and chakra cleansing course. Which is great to restore the energy and to cleanse the emotional blockages in our body. This course could be the best for all who want to unblock the energy and want the physical, mental and emotional balance. Each and every chakra are connected to our specific glandular system which balance the alchemy of our body. When the chakras have blockages, it imbalance our hormonal and chemical system which imbalance our physical and emotional system then we called diseases.
This course is best fit for balance, cleanses and stimulate the chakras. Those who want to prevent the problem or want to promote the mental, spiritual and emotional strength this course is helpful for them.
The concept of Chakras is unique to Yoga and Ayurveda. Initially described in the Veda and Upanishads it has inspired many others – some to formulate its belief (as in Buddhism), others to treat it in the form of the health system (as in Reiki), and still some more as a form of devotion. However, the backbone for the aforementioned renditions has always been Ayurveda and Yoga. We at Nepal Ayurveda Home recognize this and present to you a one week Ayurveda massage and chakra cleansing.
What is Chakra?
Chakra, as one would describe in modern terms, is a bolus of pranic energy situated at specific points in the body. Though the traditional system it has described them to how to awaken the different energy system naturally through practice of yoga and Ayurveda. There are seven chakras viz. Muladhara (root chakra), Svadhisthana (sacral chakra), Manipura (navel chakra), Anahata (heart chakra), Visuddhi (throat chakra), Agya (third eye), and Sahasrara (crown chakra). All are associated with our important gland and organ system.
The energy system relies on these seven chakras. If the energy system of the body is balanced it means you are holistically healthy (healthy in the mind, body, and spirit), however, if it is in imbalance – out of touch with body, mind, or spirit – it means you are not healthy. It might not necessarily mean you have a disease. It is because Ayurveda sees health as a fine-tune between Dosha (energy), Dhatu (tissues – physical), Agni (fire – digestion), mana (mind), and Atman (soul). So to attain this fine-tuning you have to tune your chakra system as well.
We at Nepal Ayurveda Home will help you to fine-tune your 7 chakras with our weeklong Ayurveda massage and chakra cleansing session. We will health your chakra one step, one day at a time. Here is what you learn and how;
1. Muladhara (Root) chakra cleansing – the first day – The very first day we will go through a session of herbal enema. This enema is a mixture of different herbs and oils. These herbs will help in cleansing the Muladhara chakra which is responsible for driving your physiological needs (hunger, greed). The Muladhara is also the gateway to the spiritual world. The enema will also help in the Vata problem – constipation, anxiety, sleeplessness, tremors, hemiplegia (post-stroke), Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s. We at Nepal Ayurveda Home will also provide you a doctor consultation if you so require in this “One Week Ayurveda massage and Chakra Cleansing” session.
2. Svadhisthana (Sacral) chakra cleansing – the second day – The second day there will be a session of spinal treatment to help your Svadhisthana open. This includes spinal massage, steaming, and oil pooling (Kati Vasti) of the spine. This in concordance with opening your sacral chakra – responsible for sexuality and creativity – will also help you with chronic back problems – PIVD, sciatica, Pyriformis syndrome, and lower back pain.
3. Manipura (Navel) chakra cleansing – the third day – The third day will offer you with an abdominal massage and oil pooling in the Navel (Navi vasti). The Navi vasti helps in cleansing and awakening of navel chakra which is responsible for “gut feeling”. Besides that, it will help in problems with digestion, idiopathic diarrhea, dyspepsia, and constipation.
4. Anahata (Heart) chakra cleansing – the fourth day – The fourth day will be the highlight of the week. On this day the emotional center of the body (the chest – Hridaya) is massaged. Then a doughnut of lentils is created and placed on the chest where herbal oil composed of 48 different herbs is placed. This provides deep relaxation to your body relieving you of stresses, anxiety, depression, and tensions. This balances your connection between the physical and the spiritual. Relational problems between you and your partner might be due to mismatch in anahata energy.
5. Visuddhi (Throat) chakra cleansing – the fifth day – Visuddhi cleaning involves the pooling of oil in the back of the neck and over your throat region that we called Girva basti in Ayurveda. You will get neck and shoulder massage. This along with massage provides you with self-esteem. This is also helpful in conditions like cervical spondylosis, stiffness in the neck, and torticollis.
6. Agya (Third) chakra cleansing – the sixth day – the sixth day provides a deeply relaxing and exhilarating experience. We have experiences of people having out of body experience on the sixth day. The sixth day constitutes head and sinus massage and the ayurvedic practice of Shirodhara, where an herbal mixture of oil is dropped into the third-eye region. This is helpful in migraine, headache, stress, depression, insomnia, and various other mental physical illnesses. This chakra is related with master gland pituitary which help to balance whole body.
7. Sahasrara (Crown) chakra cleansing – the seventh day – the Sahasrara translates to a thousand petal lotus. Symbolically thousands of brain nerve are connected on this region. The thousand nerves relax on the head only if there is proper nourishment – provided other chakras are also activated. Also you will get amazing treatment of Sirobasti on this day which is effective to activate and cleansing the Sahasrara chakra. Thus we place it as an imperative on the last day of all the cleansing. The attainment of a balance of energy in Sahasrara suggests that all your energy system is in balance and you can achieve the best you can – with an optimally functioning body, a lightning-quick mind, and a balanced spirit. This and so much more exclusively at one week massage and chakra cleansing at Nepal Ayurveda Home.
The 8th day is the day of departure on that day you will feel so relax. All these and so much more – In these seven days you will go through the ups and downs of the energy healing – we see people laugh and/or cry invariably during specific chakra cleansing sessions. Each of the sessions constitutes playing specific notes of a singing bowl. Plus there are seven different forms of massage being conducted on seven separate days – each massage being optimal to the chakra being healed.
Along with all the wonderful substances mentioned above, you get to experience the vibrancy and festivity of Thamel – that is where we are located.
So come join us in this week of healing, honing, and hoisting your Chakra so that you get to experience life at its full intensity – exclusively in One Week Ayurveda Massage and Chakra Cleansing at Nepal Ayurveda Nepal.
OM Sarve Bhabantu Sukhina !
May all being be happy and peace!