Four Days Three Nights Ayurveda Retreat
[Price: 225 USD in twin shared room (two same genders or couple), 255 USD in Private accommodation ]
Nepal Ayurveda Home since its conception has been in the forefront of those who seek to gain yogic knowledge at the birthplace of Yoga – Nepal. With its newfound vigor and solemnity, Nepal Ayurveda Home brings you “Four Days Three Nights Ayurveda Retreat”, where you not only will be learning the tenets of Ayurveda but also will commence on the journey of a healthy lifestyle. The lifestyle promoted by Ayurveda not only allows you to be in the optimum health but also brings you closer to your “Prakriti”.
In this four days three nights Ayurveda retreat we provide with most optimal Ayurvedic care. Find out what your body constitution is, how the Ayurveda helps you in attaining an optimal and balanced Dosha state, how to eat, live and think Ayurveda along with Ayurvedic massages and therapies like “Shirodhara”, “Chakra vasti”, “Tub-bath” and “Svedana” which enamors you with a holistic well-being. Also learn about Ayurvedic foods, Panchakarma and an Ayurvedic guideline on what is advantageous for your body constituency. Be a part of a flexible retreat where according to your preference you can also be engaged in handicraft workshops, reiki training, astrology services, philosophy classes, and trekking along with the Nagarjun trial. Nepal Ayurveda Home provides you with an opportunity to be in oneness with your Ayurvedic nature and provides the best Ayurveda retreat in Nepal.
Highlights Of 4 Days 3 Nights Ayurveda Retreat
- Ayurveda classes, bringing your Vikruti back to Prakriti
- Therapeutic and relaxing Ayurveda procedures
- Homestay, vegetarian and vegan meals cooked according to your body type
- Daily yoga, meditation and mindfulness sessions
- Yoga practices according to your body type
- Pranayama sessions
- Different types of tea and coffee
- 3 nights’ accommodation (you can extend even longer)
- Daily mantra recitations and energetic vibration
- Opportunity to visit and feel about the Kathmandu city
- Cozy and high standard accommodation
Curriculum Of Four Days Three Nights Ayurveda Retreat
Nepal Ayurveda Home sets you on a path in achieving a holistic health through Ayurvedic practice.
- Ayurvedic doctor consultation
At Nepal Ayurveda Home you get to learn from an Ayurvedic expert on the basic tenets, philosophy (ontology and epistemology), and treatment concepts of Ayurveda.
- Philosophy of Ayurveda
Know the concept of “Purusha” and “Prakriti”. These are the consciousness and the unconsciousness that governs the whole universe.
- Determining your body type according to Ayurveda
Know what it is to be a “Vata”, “Pitta”, and “Kapha” person. Most of Ayurveda revolves around this.
- Questionnaire and Pulse-examination for “Prakriti” determination
An expert Ayurveda practitioner examines your pulse (Nadi) and determines what Dosha is elevated or reduced. An expert healing touch is sometimes all that is needed for a holistic healing.
- Ayurvedic approach to Chakra healing
Know different types of essential oils, mantras, stones and affirmations for the Chakra healing.
- Shirodhara – Activating your “Third Eye” Chakra
Gain overall elevation in consciousness by activating your “Third eye” chakra with Shirodhara.
- Chakra vasti – Activating your “Navel” Chakra
Be an expert intuitionist by activating the “Navel” chakra with Chakra Vasti.
- Kati vasti – Activating your “Sacral” Chakra
Gain control over your arcane instincts and sensations with “Sacral” Chakra activation.
- Greeva vasti – Activating your “Heart and Throat” Chakra
Be affirmative and develop leadership abilities using Greeva Vasti for “Throat” Chakra activation.
- Dincharya – Daily regimen according to your body type
Learn how to live your daily life to its optimal amount. Live in as close a proximity to your own nature as you possibly can using the concepts of “Dincharya”.
- Food prescription according to your body type
- Yoga, Pranayama, and Meditative practices according to your body type
- Ayurvedic herbs taste test
- The Ayurvedic herbal preparations according to your body type – Triphala, Licorice, Ashwagandha,
- Ayurvedic tea preparation
- Panchakarma – A general introduction
Get body cleared off of all toxins and live in vigor and health.