Overview – Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course
Nepal Ayurveda Home conducts Postnatal and Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training in Kathmandu, Nepal for the holistic health of woman and baby. This course helps balance the culture eradicating woman diseases, manage and empowerment of female life. It is a residential course for all people in the world. This is a great way to change and heal your life, and develop a life that fames femininity. A heart-centred way of Being Female, and movement to holistic ideality of incarnated and empowered woman life.
This course is designed in a unique manner for re-connection with your feminine power, investigating your passion and purpose, transformation all types of awe and diffidence into confidence and intuitive wisdom. It works a vital role to develop your self-mastery and control you for activating your inner teacher. And pioneer through the level of the heart.
You will get a wonderful opportunity to retreat deeply and enjoy womb yoga, complete yoga Nidra, mudra and bandha, pranayama, mantra, etc. Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training at Nepal Ayurveda Home is the most splendidly nourishing and corroborative off-grid eco-retreat plausible.
It helps you to support all experiences of femininity throughout life with therapeutic and enlivening yoga practice. Come with your relatives, friends, family, children or come alone. If you want, you can bring men and boys as well for the retreat time with you. The option is available to take the full range of course, or simply to enjoy the holistic yoga practices and natural beauty of the place.
What You’ll Learn during Prenatal YTT ?
- Applied yoga for pregnancy and delivery.
- Safety movements, Postural alignment and modification of the yoga-asanas for the different stages of pregnancy
- Sequencing for the prenatal and postnatal yoga group
- Uses of props for pregnancy
- Guidelines for pregnant
- Partner Yoga for addressing pregnancy
- Restorative Yoga for pregnancy
- Mantra, pranayama, mudra, bandha, meditation, yoga Nidra, relaxation, visualization, and other various spiritual activities for female
- Signs and symptoms of prenatal and postnatal health issues and yogic remedy including Ayurveda healing.
- Women’s reproductive health issues, pre-menstrual tension, menstruation, premenopausal mood swings, hot flushes and post-menopausal health, fertility, subfertility, optimal fertility, hormonal disequilibrium, feminine sexuality, conception,
- Exhaustion and fatigue, headaches, concerns including osteoporosis and, low self-esteem, anaemia, eating disorder, depression, and anxiety, etc.
- Holistic health, integrate the healing benefits of yoga with own therapeutic practice.
- Health issues related to the female pelvic organs, and postnatal recovery and prolapse.
- Anatomy and physiology of pregnancy
- The anatomic approach of squatting and pelvic floor toning during pregnancy
- Fetal development
- Special pregnancy asana sequences: ‘Pregnancy Pawanmuktasana’ & ‘Pregnancy Sun salutation’, including stabilizing & restorative
- Birth options and common discomfort of pregnancy and ways to address it with yoga.
- Hormonal, psychological and physiological changes in the body of the mother during each trimester and responses to the changes by her body.
- Sound healing and chanting
- Safe birth and yoga
- Pregnancy discomforts and the yoga practices, traditional and non-traditional methods, to alleviate the discomforts.
- Baby and mother activities, relationship and business.
- Incorporating baby in the yoga asana
More On Prenatal Yoga teacher training
The Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teacher fit for all the conditions of female, no exclusion from practice or teaching owing to womanly needs. For instance, suitable practices are offered for menstruating females to recourse their bleed time, the menopausal woman has facilities to rest as well as adjust room temperature if required.
Similarly, pregnant women have the opportunity to practice with the props and time and space according to their need. Nepal Ayurveda Home in Nepal provides highly comfortable learning and retreat environment to enjoy a deeper level of yoga and meditation.
It is welcomed to express milk lactating women as well as to feed their children in a convenience and facilitation in the main class space if they so desire or in an alternative cozy and appropriate area.
This Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training Course is the perfect course of yoga and meditation provided by Nepal Ayurveda Home for both mother and baby for a better and happier life. After the completion of the course, you will find peace and harmony in your body, mind, and soul.
Note: Don’t want to be a teacher? No problem, you can join the Prenatal yoga retreat program in that case.