Patanjali Astanga Yoga Teachers’ Training at Nepal Yoga Home
Nepal Yoga Home offers Patanjali Astanga Yoga Teachers’ Training as inscribed in Patanjali Yoga Sutras. Nepal Yoga Home is a spiritual Yoga center physically located at Thamel Kathmandu. This Yoga institute has various facilities for different types of spiritual practices and yoga. So, you can book the hotel for all kinds of spiritual practices and peaceful residence. Patanjali Ashtanga Yoga Teachers’ Training is one of the most beautiful courses which held over here. The primary purpose of the course is to discover the real shape and pose as well as define the inner dimension of the practitioner. Its practice aligns the inner system and adjusts it into celestial geometry becoming in sync with the existence. Its practice paves to grow into a yogi with the heart and gives the feeling to feel complete and united with the universe.
Characteristics of Patanjali Ashtanga Yoga Teachers’ Training
- It evolves into true yogi instigating physical, mental and spiritual process through morals, ethics, discipline and system of the ancient teaching of Ashtanga Yoga.
- Patanjali Ashtanga Yoga Teachers’ Training includes a detailed study of Patanjali Yoga Sutras and other related ancient yogic scriptures.
- Eight-fold yoga system- Yama (Ethical discipline), Niyama (individual discipline), Asana (posture), Pranayama (breathing exercise and control), Pratyahara (control over senses), Dharana (concentration), Dhyana (meditation) and Samadhi (fully conscious and alert state).
- Process to use yoga as a therapy and cure different diseases.
- Ayurveda (an ancient technique of Vedic healing with various natural processes including herbs)
- Detailed knowledge of yoga anatomy and physiology
After the completion of Patanjali Ashtanga Yoga Teachers’ Training at Nepal Yoga Home, you will be certified as an international yoga teacher and use it as a profession. You can teach yoga all over the world. It proves to be very helpful to promote your inner world as well as the outer world.