Five nights and six days Yoga-Ayurveda retreat
[Price: 375 USD in Twin Shared Rooom ( same gender or couple), 420 USD in Private Room]
Himalayan country Nepal invites you to learn Yoga-Ayurveda retreat on its authentic form. Nepal Ayurveda Home is one of the pioneer of Ayurveda and yoga school in Nepal. Those who want to stay with accommodation and learn yoga and Ayurveda using their vacation or holiday then, this Nepal Ayurveda school is for you. Those who are travelling in Nepal and want to use holiday wisely learning about health and life then this is the best fit for you. Whether you are a beginner or regular practitioner, Nepal Ayurveda Home help you deepen your knowledge and skills of yoga and Ayurveda. Nepal Ayurveda home invites you to this yoga holiday to learn yoga and Ayurveda to take treatment, relaxation, detox, and rejuvenation.
- Yoga classes
- Meditation sessions
- Breathing and relaxation
- 6 nights’ accommodation
- Ayurveda Therapy and Ayurveda Massage
- Daily healthy vegetarian and vegan meals
- Steam bath and sauna bath
- Rejuvenating Ayurvedic massage and 1 steam bath
- Consultation with a qualified Ayurvedic doctor
- 5 nights’ accommodation with attach bathroom and air conditioner
- Ayurvedic doctor visit and initial checkup
- Family like environment
This is amazing course of good combination of Yoga-Ayurveda retreats. You will get two classes based on posture, breathing, meditation and relaxation and one class for Ayurveda treatment and therapy and one for philosophy, consultation or discussion on yoga and Ayurveda. You will get 4 classes per day on your free time you can go for sightseeing or relax yourself visiting market, heritage site or reading etc.
Experience traditional hatha yoga practice on a daily basis for five days, suitable for all levels. Learn more about your bodily constitution (nature ) and diet suitable to your dosha. This is perfect for relax and rejuvenate both your body and mind with yoga, meditation, breathing, Ayurveda etc. Enjoy your amazing rejuvenation and relaxation yoga-Ayurveda Retreat with us. Discover your Ayurvedic body type, learn to eat right without dieting, and exercise without create fit and beautiful and healthy body.
What will you learn?
- Ayurveda and Yoga in it’s true form.
- You will find your real nature of the body firey (Pitta), an airy (Vata), or earthy (Kapha) then you can take care food according to nature of body.
- According to dosha (nature of body) you will receive advice to do yoga posture and breathing.
- You will learn meditation, relaxation and chanting to remove stress.
- You will get therapeutic massage according to your nature of body and problem.
- You will get Siro-dhara (dropping herbal oil and medicine in third eye) to remove stress related disease and to awaken third eye for realization.
- Doctor will design Ayurveda detox according to problem then therapist will follow different therapies under advice of doctor.
- Knowing your individual Dosha, Vata, Pitta, Kapha, it will provide essential knowledge for improving your life and longevity.
- You will guide valuable advice on diet, lifestyle, and yoga practices to enable you to improve your health and mindfulness.
- You will learn how to balance five elements in body: anger (fire), emotions (water), lethargy (earth), nerves (air), and thoughts (ether).
- Ayurveda gives us tools for living that we can apply to every aspect of our life.
Goal of the course
To prevent good health
To cure different disease
Remove toxic from body and mind
Revitalize and to strengthen the body
Develop awareness in present moment and concentration
Prevent non communicable disease
To teach healthy and natural lifestyle
To keep youthful life
To develop positive mind
To develop strength and flexibilit
Sample daily schedule
This is sample schedule could be change according to teacher, topic, therapies, climate etc.
- 7:30- 8:30 Morning yoga class
- 08:30-10:00 Breakfast
- 11:30-1:00 Ayurveda therapies/ massage/spa
- 100: -2:00 lunch
- 2:00-5:00 free time
- 5:00 – 6:00 Yoga and breathing
- 6:30-7:30 Dinner