Ayurveda for healthy people to preserve health
There is misunderstanding that it is not necessary to use Ayurveda for healthy people. But inorder to preserve the health Ayurveda is very important and keeps us healthy and happy.
Ayurveda, the holy science of life is the ancient knowledge responsible for the welfare of the human beings. It deals with the overall development of human. It is responsible for sukhayu (joyful life) by preserving health and eradication of the diseases. Ayurveda, seeks to achieve-
- The promotion and preservation of health, strength and longevity in healthy people.
- Cure of the disease in the ailing and the affected people.
In spite of treating diseases, Ayurveda mainly focuses in the preservation of good health by the use of the various methods and promote it, which finally increases the well-being and longevity. The promotion and preservation of health, strength and longevity in healthy people is achieved by proper daily, nocturnal and seasonal regimens, good conduct, rejuvenation therapy and virile therapy as described in Ayurveda.
Brief review of Ayurveda for healthy people to preserve health
1. The daily regimen:
Early rising, non-suppression of urges, dental care, care of the tongue and mouth, various types of gargles for the care of throat, performing meditation and Yoga, nasal drops, massages and baths, modes of wear, the care of hands and the feet, shaving, avoidance of harmful diet and intoxicants, regular meals, housing, disinfection with various types of fumigation, avoidance of strains, cleanliness of surrounding and drinking water preserves health of healthy individual.
2. Nocturnal regimen:
Intake of meal at between 7:00 and 8:00 P.M, sleep on a comfortable bed in pleasant environment, reviewing the activities of day before sleep. We shouldn’t indulge in food intake, sexual intercourse and sleep when day changes to dusk. Message and bath before sleep, intake of buffalo milk is beneficial in disturbed sleep. Safe sex practices should be followed.
3. Seasonal regimen:
Under seasonal routine we come across a very interesting, enlightening and useful study of the need of adjustment of daily routine, according to the changes in temperature and other climatic and atmospheric variations, during the six bimonthly seasons of the year. A person strictly observing these rules is expected to preserve health by developing immunity to seasonal diseases and epidemics, and attain a long and healthy life. So, Ayurveda for healthy people is very important to protect from different diseases.
The equilibrium is disturbed by periodical states of day, night, meals and age as well as seasons. The disturbance caused by periodical states of day and night, and meal is minor, which gets adjusted soon without causing much pain or discomfiture, however the disturbance caused by season, particularly if the season is irregular of afflicted, requires immediate correction.
Therefore the fundamental of Ayurveda for healthy people is for preservation of health is the constant application of the five of natural detox process to restore and maintain the equilibrium or body elements.
Others measures in Ayurveda for healthy people
- Rejuvenate therapy: An exclusive therapy of improving immunity adopted in systemic way after seasonal purification. Ayurveda prescribes rasayana for achieving the immunization. Rasayana plays an important role in providing the natural resistance. There are a number of available Rasayana drugs which can be included easily in our diet or used as greens.
- Habitual Rejuvenation: Proper conduct of living and proper response toward inner and outer world preserve health. Non-suppression of urges like hunger, thirst, micturition, defecation etc. and control and regulation of psychological or emotional urges are important to prevent physical and mental illnesses.
- Control of mental facilities: Win and control of emotion by the means of Yoga, Meditation and prayer offers immense strength to the mind of the individual.
Finally, here are the final suggestion about Ayurveda for healthy people: The proper following of codes and conducts as per the Ayurveda, seasonal detox methods, physical and mental strengthen by the use of different Yoga-asana and meditations techniques preservation of health of healthy people is achieved and the aim if the idiom “Preservation is better than cure” is fulfilled.