What is Hypnotic Meditation?
Hypnotic meditation is a powerful meditation which brings us to the state of our mind where sub-conscious mind starts to function. When our sub-conscious mind opens, we can be able to follow the instruction of our guide in the meditation to create the positive reality in our life. We should be in hypnotic level only in the instruction of our guide. Hypnotic meditation can eliminate all our stresses and mental problems. Hypnosis is the means of past life regression meditation too.
For hypnosis, you should have a very experienced teacher or a guide. The guide can lead you to the real purpose of your doing hypnosis meditation. Hypnosis is a state of our mind of trance so that we can delete all the traumatic disorders of our mind by a good hypnotic guide. Nowadays, hypnosis has become an unavoidable part of academic psychology. Hypnotic meditation is the journey to our inner self from the outer level. When we go into the deeper level in meditation, the guide gives you the positive affirmations and asks us some questions related to our problems.
Hypnotic meditation is not the different meditation from other types of meditation but it is a deep level meditation. You have to do hypnotic meditation only with your instructor in the first phase. Most of the meditation can be done without any instructor after learning them perfectly. Hypnotic meditation should be done in front of your guide until you are not perfectly able to do the self-hypnosis meditation.
Hypnotic meditation can heal our traumas of the past and anxieties of our mind. If you want to be free from the stress, this meditation can be the best for you. This meditation can lead us to the self-discipline in our life. This meditation can teach us how to behave with the self and how to love the self.
Process of Hypnotic Meditation
- You have to sit or lay on the ground being comfortable. You have to completely surrender your body in the floor. You have to feel light without any burden on your brain.
- When you manage yourselves your guide starts you to instruct. You have to follow the instruction of your guide. You have to concentrate only on the voice of your guide.
- Now your guide instructs you by hypnotizing you. You can travel the journey to your subconscious mind. The journey can be amazing that you haven’t been in the same state of your mind. You can feel freedom from outside and inside. The pleasure of the state cannot explain in words.
- You can become different from your real you when you go into a deeper level. You can feel the extreme happiness. All your uncomfortable memories wipe from your mind.
- The most interesting fact of hypnotic meditation is that it can cure the deep-rooted mental stresses of the foundation of the stresses.
- Your guide instructs you to eliminate the negativity which has been accumulating in your sub-conscious mind. Your sub-conscious mind obeys the instruction of your guide because our sub-conscious mind believes whatever we instruct it and starts to work for that.
- Your instructor asks you to express all your stressful feelings and you express the different feelings or the events from which you are suffering. When you express your deep-rooted feelings, you can be rid of the specific stresses.
- Your subconscious mind is so powerful that it can do anything. If your guide commands it to wipe the negative feelings in your mind, then it obeys. When your sub-conscious mind obeys that all your negative feelings to be wiped out, then that can be your reality.
- You can express your catharsis of the mind be free from the burden of your life.
- Your guide supports you to have a very meaningful life with a specific goal in your life.
- If you are in the deeper level your body becomes very light like a piece of cotton. You can even feel the absence of your body. You can experience the real ecstasy in your life which you haven’t felt in your entire life.
It should be clear that you can do self-hypnosis but you have to learn deeply about that. The process of self-hypnosis is the same but in guided hypnosis, we follow the instruction of our guide and in the self-hypnosis we guide ourselves. Guiding the self is the tough business so we have to be careful to guide ourselves in meditation.
Hypnotic meditation can open the blockages in our body and help us to stay healthy.
Top 20 Benefits of Hypnotic Meditation
- We have less fear, less worry and less stress.
- We can be free from the mild depression from hypnotic meditation.
- Hypnotic meditation helps us to maintain the good social relationship.
- Hypnotic meditation helps us to be aware in every sector of our life. This meditation helps us to concentrate on our work, study and all the daily activities.
- Hypnotic meditation accelerates our self-esteem and self-love.
- This meditation helps us to be positive in our life.
- This meditation provides the power of decision making and problem-solving.
- Hypnotic meditation helps us to think creatively.
- Hypnotic meditation increases the power of the immune system of our body.
- Hypnotic meditation helps to reduce the symptoms of heart and brain problems.
- Hypnotic meditation helps us to prevent many diseases like cancer, AIDS and more.
- Hypnotic meditation helps in curing panic disorder.
- Hypnotic meditation gives us the emotional intelligence and mental strength.
- Hypnotic meditation helps us to be relief from the pain of our body.
- Hypnotic meditation helps us to face the stressful events easily.
- Hypnotic meditation helps us to reduce our blood pressure.
- Hypnotic Meditation helps you to live longer if you continue this meditation regularly in your life.
- Hypnotic meditation helps you to stop smoking and other addiction of your life.
- Hypnotic meditation helps you to be clear about your life’s goal and your living.
- Hypnotic meditation can be your motivation and inspiration in your life.