Definition of Mud Therapy
Naturopathy deals with the five-element i.e. Prithivi (Earth), Jala (Water), Vayu (Air), Agni (Fire), Aakash(ether). Among these five fundamental elements, Prithvi(soil) denotes mud and it is used in the different forms in the different disease. The mud has healing and curative properties to cure the different type of disease of the body like allergy skin disease, joints ad foot pain, black spot of the face, disease of sense organ etc.
Mud therapy is one of the best therapy for skin disease. Mostly for chronic skin allergy, chronic joints pain and muscle spasm, body weakness.
Mud can be use or application as
- Mud pack
- Mud bath
Mud packs is the process of keeping special mud which is used in the treatment in the different part of the body in the form of packs which is supportive by the clothes. It is used in a different disease like acne, black spot. It’s is mainly treat the disease relating to nervous disorders as well as general body weakness. It is mainly prescribed for the swelling, kidney and liver malfunctions, eye and ear troubles, gout etc. Hot and cold mud packs are useful in intestinal cramps, lumbago and relieving chronic pains of the body.
Mud bath is the process of having mud all over the body. The mud is selected according to the disease of the patient. Disease like eczema, rosacea, Psoriasis, leprosy and other various skin disease and allergic condition mud bath is very much useful.
Here is the List of Benefits Of Mud Therapy
- Helps improve circulation and relax the muscles.
- Relief of pain and muscle spasm.
- In the disease related to the circulatory system like increase condition of blood pressure, increase the condition of pulse rate.
- Provide the cooling effect in the body.
- Improvement in the digestive system like indigestion and absorption in the body.
- Helps to cure inflammation, edema, swelling.
- Decrease the pain of the body parts like joints of the knee, shoulder joints etc.
- Helps to maintain the beauty for the cosmetic propose.
- Helps in skin nourishment.
- Helps to open the pore of the skin hair and cure itching, bad smelling of the body.
- Increase the lubrication to the stiffness joint
- Fights a bad headache or fever.
- Good for the eyes.
- Chronic joints pain like in osteoarthritis, RA
- Chronic Lumbosacral pain , sciatica
- Stiffness in different joints, body parts due to trauma.
- Neuralgia, pain relief.
- Obesity, diabètes, Hypertension
- Skin disorder
- Gastritis, constipation
- Acute inflammation.
- Severe Heart Disease
- Respiratory disease.
- Open Wound
- Sensitive skin.
- Sensitive patients to pressure
Mud therapy is the one of the treatment Protocol of the naturopathy which deals with one of the elements among five basic elements of the world i.e. MUD (earth). Many diseases like knee osteoarthritis, skin problems, hypertension, constipation and many more are cured by the application of mud in the body. Nowadays, mud application is widely used for the cosmetic propose. Mainly its deals with the curative and preventive for all the skin disease like black spot, leucoderma, leprosy, eczema and another disease of the skin. And other diseases of the eye, chronic joint are also be cured with this therapy. Basically it is the best treatment protocol for skin diseases, eye problems and digestive system diseases.